Thursday, August 11, 2016

Boots & Bows + A FREEBIE

Boots & Bows is GORGEOUS! I loved working with this kit and know I will use it over and over again. The selection of different elements is perfect for everyday layouts and for making those pages with a country feel to them. I love it! I have also created a cluster frame from you using this wonderful kit. Check out Triple J Designs kit, Boots & Bows in the store here. Your download is at the bottom of this post. But wait! I have a new newsletter too! If you want to stay up to date with me and not miss out on any freebies, new items, or sales, you can subscribe by clicking here. Have a great day!

Boots & Bows

CT Inspiration

 

 Freebie

Click the link below to download your free cluster frame. But don't forget to look at the full kit in the store here, and to sign up for my newsletter by clicking here so you don't miss out on future freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment